MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• a university graduate with degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Econometrics, Mathematics in Finance or equivalent;
• a professional with min. 2 year of relevant work experience in Finance and understanding of corporate finance as well as financial statement analysis and controls;
• a fluent English speaker experienced in using MS Excel;
• ability to work under pressure and keen to learn and face new challenges while looking for continuous improvement;
• strong numerical, analytical and communication skills, combined with good understanding of business are desired.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, TAX Advisor, CIMA, CFA);
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?•join a team, diverse in terms of people and activities, which offers numerous professional development possibilities
•become a part of a larger team through collaboration with local and international stakeholders
•prepare budgets and analyze variances to actual results by keeping track of latest business developments
•coordinate and actively participate in month and year-end closing tasks for respective PMI affiliates;
•ensure full conformity of financial statements with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles,
•perform ad hoc analysis to support implementation of management's business decisions
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.