Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Do you know how to manage data within large data bases? You know how to work well with Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence), SQL or coding languages? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• maintain current configuration in Jira
• plan and manage changes to the solution including new interfaces to different tools and advanced configurations
• organize quality assurance processes
• be responsible for high quality data input to different Data Bases
• be a part of a scrum team and work together with database and tableau specialists
• collaborate across business units, providing support to project teams and end-users
• advise on potential analytical approaches to business
• stay on top of current trends and changes in data and project management
UBS PMO department is located in the office in Zabierzow and will be moved in July to the center of the city (Aleja Pokoju). The PMO team supports UBS in change Management activities while participating in a globally known project and cooperating with Senior Stakeholders and UBS Team in other locations. In this role you will be a part of a team aimed at providing extensive professional support in the area of project management.
• a university degree in an analytical field like engineering, mathematics, accounting, finance
• good English language skills, both written and spoken
• experience in administration of Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence)
• Groovy knowledge would be an asset
• any experience with testing, system maintenance, configuration and administration, writing technical documentation – that would be an asset
• good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel)
• a quick learner passionate about data analytics
• detail oriented, with structured, organized, methodical planning and prioritization skills
• a flexible team player with a positive attitude and eagerness to solve complex problems
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.