Full Stack Software Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Gdańsk, Kraków, Warsaw, Wroclaw
Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? Do you have the drive to innovate?
Do you want to help develop an innovative collaboration solutions? Are you interested to learn and explore the future of banking services?
We’re looking for someone like that to join us and:
• be a part of a high-performing team on a high-profile project,
• solve challenging problems,
• master state-of-the-art technologies and a complex business domain,
• build the highly responsive and fast updating application in Agile & Lean environment,
• apply best development practices and effectively utilize technologies,
• work across full delivery cycle to ensure high quality delivery,
• write high quality code and adhere to coding standards,
• work collaboratively across different technology teams and closely cooperate with the business.
Digital Platforms department in Poland contains multiple teams (60+ people) looking after modern applications within Investment Banking space. That includes Data streaming & AI, UBS Neo platform, integration with Symphony, tools optimizing engineering productivity and Tokenisation team building innovation projects based on DLT (Distributed Ledger Technology).
• expertise in Java 8 with knowledge of low-level parts of API like collections, multi-threading, Java concurrency utilities, IO/NIO and Sockets
• proven experience with building full stack applications using Spring framework and React
• knowledge of HTML5 and CSS/LESS/SASS with understanding of browser rendering behavior, performance and responsive tactics
• clean coding skills and excellent problem solving ability
• fluency in design patterns and refactoring techniques
• fluency in Java unit testing / testing frameworks (JUnit / JMock / EasyMock / JMockit etc)
• experience with RESTful web services and messaging systems
•fluent in English.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.