Senior Full-Stack Java Developer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about building & delivering robust and scalable global applications? Are you an experienced full-stack developer? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
• develop required web applications by analyzing business functional/technical requirements and implement them
• involve in requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data and provide inputs and solutions based on current and target state of the application
• support the technical development and ensure delivery of well tested, signed-off and fit-for-purpose solutions
• assist in quality control and project management
• guarantee a secure infrastructure environment as well as production stability and performance
• analyze errors in systems and define corrective measures
• ability to review stories / requirements, design solutions, and develop software components within agile delivery framework.
• identify and work with people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
• collaborate with other global IT and cross-functional teams as group moves towards agile delivery solutions
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
The Group Compliance and Regulatory Governance (GCRG) Technology, Employee Conduct stream covers systems that support adherence to personal compliance policies (e.g. personal account dealing), registrations, affirmations / disclosures and compliance education. This role will be based out of Krakow, once COVID restrictions are lifted.
• a university degree
• deep understanding of all aspects of the application development (SDLC) and support life cycle
• strong skills in analysis, design, development, testing and troubleshooting with deep specialist skills in: Java 8/ open JDK 11, Web Services (REST, SOAP), XML; Web development – React JS with Redux framework, Bootstrap, jQuery
• knowledge of Spring Framework, Spring Boot, JMS
• strong experience with database and SQL
• strong experience in Junit and any of the testing toolsets like SoapUI, LoadUI, Swagger
• knowledge of Postgres PL/pgSQL and oracle PL/SQL
• knowledge of UNIX environments, with shell scripting
• demonstrated knowledge of Cloud technologies, CI and CD pipelines
• fluent in tools like: JIRA, GitHub, Maven, Tomcat, Toad etc
• fluent in development methods, tools and techniques, systems design and architecture
• comfortable working in teams with people from a diversity of backgrounds and cultures – especially working with outsourced and distributed teams
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.