MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• An action-oriented, problem solver with a knowledge and experience in Information Technology / Project Management / Production & Inventory Management Processes & Systems
• We seek for 3+ years of business experience, especially in designing and implementing Production & Inventory Management related information systems and fluency in English (spoken and written).
• Should you have working knowledge of logistics, quality assurance and factory & warehousing processes & solutions, as well as understanding of IT infrastructure concepts and curiosity toward new technologies, do not hesitate to apply
• Experience and knowledge with compliant with GxP processes & FDA requirements is an additional asset
WHAT WE OFFER?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• lunch card (Sodexo)
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• First and foremost, to find the best technology solution amongst possible options to address emerging and specific business needs.
• Provide a conceptual blueprints (Solution outline) defining the components, structure and properties as well as design principles of Tracking & Tracing systems.
• Assure that solutions will deliver concrete business outcomes to achieve its current and future objectives, while maximizing reusability, scalability and standardization. The blueprints should define all aspect of the solution from the perspective of business (process, functions, and capabilities) application and data, as well as technical infrastructure.
Specifically you will support solution development by continuously:
• INFORM: decomposing the system into a model that can be maintained in structured form (using for example Archimate and tools like ORBUS).
• DESIGN: for planned projects/changes, using the model as above, facilitate design by composing and/or prototyping solutions to be built/changed/used/retired.
• DECIDE: where there is more than 1 DESIGN alternative, recommend the best one
• ENSURE: a well-built solution architecture to help product teams/development teams implement solutions on time, on budget and with quality.
• guarantee consistency of the applications and technology integration with the defined standards,
• keep up to date on new and emerging developments in IT solutions and pursuit opportunities to gain practical knowledge through professional events, peer networks, or formal training to be proactive on bringing the most adequate solutions to the business units,
• combine the expertise on systems and business processes to find optimal solutions,
• play a key role to drive technical / functional design and future direction across PMI’s system landscape.
Be a part od revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly new directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fuelled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or investigating into processes. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.