MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
As a Deployment Manager of Lead to Cash you will need to ensure agile worldwide delivery of SAP and non-SAP based solutions used for servicing commercial, financial and supply chain back office processes. You will ensure efficient process and feature integration with B2B and B2C commercial applications and allow our service centers to provide best in class service experience for all sales channels and customer segments.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• 5+ years’ experience in deployment of global IT B2B/B2C commercial/sales solutions (SAP, SFA solutions, B2B / B2C ecommerce solutions, Retail solutions);
• Deep understanding of Lead to Cash processes in the market (Commercial, Finance, Logistics and Distribution) across variety of B2B and B2C channels (retail, distribution, e-commerce, field force);
• Basic knowledge of integration layers such as SAP PI, Mulesoft or similar;
• Basic knowledge of solution architecture patterns;
• Ability to deliver results in global, matrixed environments comprised of internal and external partners;
• Dynamic, confident personality with the ability to successfully define and drive project execution with minimal mentorship amidst multiple priorities and goals;
• Practical experience of project delivery using Agile frameworks, Waterfall and Hybrid models;
• Expertise in leading and motivating project teams and/or indirect team members.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Manage multiple projects delivering critical PMI business processes in Lead-to-Cash area, in the Business Service Centers and the markets;
• Be the go-to person for the IT team and business partners for operational and strategic discussions in your area;
• Serve as the subject matter authority within the organization and as the primary point of contact for the delivery of a certain scope;
• Be the ‘glue’ that brings business partners, cross-functional IT teams, markets and suppliers teams together, finding ways to optimize project approach, execution methods, enhancing team collaboration and identifying and resolving conflicts.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.