Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you a developer who loves working with data?
Do you want to design and build next generation operational telemetry using the latest technologies?
We’re looking for a BI developer to:
• Collaboratively build operational, near real time telemetry to make us better, faster and more efficient
• Analyse events and processes in a complex ecosystem, and produce insights, and identify areas for improvement
• Help the TOC achieve its goal to be a more data driven organization
• Work closely together in a bigger group containing solutions engineering, support teams and product assurance to solve real business problems and ensure successful end-to-end delivery
We are expanding the Event Monitoring and Insights team within the Technology Operations Center for UBS in Wroclaw. We provide telemetry and intelligent data driven solutions and this benefits our internal clients by giving them intelligent strategic and operational insights to enable them improve. You’ll play an important role in building data feeds, designing dashboards, and applying advanced analytical functions for a myriad of different business use cases.
This is a great opportunity to join the team of individuals of varying backgrounds, with an ambitious and exciting objective.
• A great communicator and team player, willing to join effort with the intricacies of generating reporting in a BAU manner.
• Build and develop dashboards in Tableau with complex data models either with SQL (Oracle, Microsoft) and or Alteryx Designer
• Able to design elegant solutions, write clean code and solve complex business problems
• Excellent analytics and statistics skills
• Excellent problem solving skills, and adaptable
• Self-driven, organized and detail-oriented
• A passion/interest in data analysis
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.