You will be part of the global HR function and will work together with six HRIS colleagues based in Aarhus, Leeds & Gdańsk that focus on optimising of our current system landscape and implementing new tools and functionalities within SAP SuccessFactors, Service Now or Reporting & Analytics.
Your overall aim will be to support, deliver and optimize efficient and effective HR operational tools to our internal and external stakeholders with key focus areas:
- Ownership over SuccessFactors modules, develop and configure system with our support vendor
- Responsible for SuccessFactors administration with focus on optimization & simplification
- Work independently and be self-driven, able partners with stakeholders in all levels to advise on process improvements
- Support to HR colleagues within our current and future roadmap
- Keep on top on latest developments with HR world
Who are you?
You have excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills that allows you to establish strong networks and working relationships across the organization on multiple levels while having the capabilities of understanding and communication complex details so everyone will understand them. You are structured while having a strategic and executional mindset, ensuring you get the job done, while still having a positive mindset so you approach the world with a smile in hectic times.
- Have 3-5 years of relevant experience in SuccessFactors - especially Employee Central is essential
- Have the ability to translate the customers need into high quality solutions
- Have a high level of technical understanding of IT systems and tools
- Have skills within the area of integrations would be preferable
- Have an understanding and experience in working Agile
- Are fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Understanding of and or experience with SAP Cloud and APIs would be a plus