At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients. We value passionate, committed people who enjoy collaborating with others to find new solutions to complex business challenges. We are looking for the type of person who speaks their mind, truly listens and steps outside their role to add value wherever they can. Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. Above all, we seek someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in protecting and enhancing our client’s financial well-being.
If you are looking for an entrepreneurial environment where you can learn and thrive, Brown Brothers Harriman is the right place for you.
Join us as a Senior Client Service Representative – Trade Management
Brown Brothers Harriman is currently recruiting Senior Client Service Representative to join our Trade Management team. In this role you will be responsible for aiding in the resolution of inquiries and investigations. You will research and respond to various internal and external inquiries using all available resources. This includes helping to improve turnaround, analyzing inquiry trends, refining service models, and enhancing information delivery to internal users. In this role you will be responsible for articulating core Trade Management products and services to a wide and diverse audience.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Work with internal BBH users (business lines) and Operations divisions to improve inquiry resolution and turnaround quality;
- Ensure inquiries are resolved timely and accurately. Inquiries may be external (both client and sub-custodian network) and internal (from any business line but primarily InServ global offices and other Ops areas) related to trade status, market practice, industry trends and instruction formatting;
- Maintain standards and controls over resolution of inquiries;
- Communicate professionally and constructively to effectively resolve issues;
- Identify client and sub custodian trends and recommend solutions to recurring problems and issues;
- Communicate instruction related issues to clients (written, verbal and in person);
- Communicate expected resolution (where applicable) based on market knowledge and standards;
- Provide superior client service.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience;
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience within Custody Operations Demonstrated excellence in written/verbal communications;
- Research, diagnostic, analytical and problem resolution skills;
- Understanding of Custody industry initiatives and their impacts to BBH Client’s;
- Ability to approach every question/phone call/issue/inquiry as an opportunity to improve BBH's product;
- Demonstrated ability to build collaborative relationships across the firm;
- Proactive self-starter who is goal oriented;
- Ability to communicate and work in a team environment.
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can;
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world;
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm;
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective;
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind;
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage;
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others.