MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• An individual with at least 2 years of relevant business experience in Finance department;
• A person with university degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Systems or equivalent;
• A fluent English speaker (both written and verbal) able to work in a cross-regional, global team and communicate effectively with people at all levels in the organization;
• A problem solver with good organizational, analytical skills and strong attention to details;
• A motivated team-player and a customer-oriented person with good interpersonal skills, who is able to adapt to a fast changing environment;
• With a very good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel (Knowledge of macros - nice to have);
• Knowledge of SAP is a must.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens or Sodexo card;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Manage Customer Master Data Base in compliance with PMI processes, procedures and policies;
• Ensure completeness and correctness of information and support documentation provided by Business Stakeholders;
• Ensure Data Lifecycle Management activities, such as: Data Quality audits, Data cleansing and Data enrichment;
• Perform analytic tasks/reports ad hoc;
• Work closely with Business Stakeholders (Affiliates, other SSCc teams and regions) to proactively follow-up end to end resolution of all cases related to CMD process;
• Propose and implement process initiatives and improvements and actively participate in cross functional projects;
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.