MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
As Directory Services Solution Architect, you will ensure that the evolution of the directory services, using Microsoft technologies like Active Directory (AD) & Azure Active Directory (AAD) stays secure while keeping a good user experience for our end users. To do so, you will leverage your excellent technical and functional knowledge to design, govern and secure the Directory Services, as well as solutions built on top of, or integrated with it.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• Proven technical expertise designing, piloting, deploying and transitioning Microsoft Active Directory & Azure Active Directory products to operational teams with a focus on AD, AAD, ADFS, AD Connect, Conditional Access, MFA, Self-Service Password Reset & Password Less;
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in an IT or related engineering field (e.g. telecommunications);
• Meaningful experience in designing, governing, implementing, documenting and operating Directory Services solutions for a large company;
• Relevant Microsoft certifications, particularly around Microsoft Enterprise Mobility and Security (EMS);
• Ability to deliver results in global, matrixed environments comprised of internal and external partners;
• Good skills in communication, writing, and ability to collaborate across multiple departments.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?•Private medical and dental care, life insurance;
•Subsidized meals in company canteens;
•Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
•Employee pension plan;
•Holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus;
•Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility;
•Free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Be responsible for the architecture integrity and evolution of the Directory Services at global scale, including its roadmap;
• Define architecture principles and associated governance, in collaboration with our Information Security and Data Privacy team, to ensure the platform stays secure and performs adequately;
• Define and integrate security-by-design & privacy-by-design requirements and considerations into systems during their implementation, deployment and support;
• Monitor changes in the legal, regulatory, and contractual landscape, evaluate impact and recommend necessary security improvements;
• Engage with internal stakeholders (mostly other Information architects) to determine the most appropriate usage of Directory Services products to protect company information;
• Constantly assess new features and engage with business partners (including Microsoft) to determine their potential benefits to our workforce, or affect existing operations;
• Actively participate in ‘scrum’ ceremonies to align activities with the rest of the Directory Services team members;
• Provide technical guidance to and share knowledge with Directory Services Engineers who are building and operating the services.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.