MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Identity & Access Management, Governance and Administration are critical control areas that affects our operations across the globe. As a member of our Identity and Access Management team, you will support us in the implementation and running of IGA & IAM tools, technologies, team and service offerings, globally. You will be responsible to leverage leading-edge technologies and innovative approaches to position PMI for measurable success; improving efficiency, increasing security posture, supporting aggressive growth and improving privileged IT user and access experience.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• Consistent track record in architecting, implementing and supporting Access Management & Governance solutions in large corporate environments, preferably in the CPG, Retail or Pharma sectors and with significant Public Cloud footprint;
• Exceptional understanding and subject matter expertise in designing, implementing and onboarding IAM & IGA;
• Proven experience of having used or implemented industry leading Identity Access Management & Governance tools or platforms like SailPoint, Saviynt, IBM IGI, Oracle etc;
• Awareness of the business impact of IGA solutions roll-out, and key business and IT change considerations;
• Past experience of having implemented IAM & IGA solutions in continuous integration or continuous delivery environments;
• Ability to work with stakeholders throughout the on-boarding and lifecycle process;
• Basic programing language skills: PowerShell, SQL, Java Script, Python ;
• Graduate degree in Computer Science or equivalent or relevant security certifications like CISSP;
• Fluent English.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?•Private medical and dental care, life insurance;
•Subsidized meals in company canteens;
•Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
•Employee pension plan;
•Holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus;
•Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility;
•Free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Act as Subject Matter Expert for Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) platforms and processes;
• Be responsible for the architecture, design and deployment of IGA platforms & processes ;
• Participate in the design of access controls rules, roles, and policies, globally while ensuring consistency regardless of technologies in use;
• Work with Information Security and Infrastructure to embed best practices for both on premise and cloud-based solutions for employees, contractors and partners;
• Partner with key stakeholders to design and deliver Identity & Access Management (IAM) solutions for the enterprise in a highly complex environment with a blend of legacy and innovation platforms;
• Work closely with the Information Security team to ensure that we meet security, compliance and audit obligations related to access management.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.