Intern in TPRM Global Policy and Regulations team
Outsourcing / Offshoring
Job Reference #
Do you want to start your career in the banking industry? Would you like to know how regulatory requirements are reflected in the UBS’s risk framework? Do you feel comfortable in a dynamic environment? We’re looking for someone like you!
On a daily basis you will:
• help to maintain Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) Framework including associated key policies and guidance documents
• identify, track and analyse new regulatory requirements impacting TPRM Framework including but not limited to third parties, outsourcing, information security, operational resilience, and cloud infrastructure
• ensure that regulatory requirements are correctly reflected in the TPRM Framework and escalate any gaps to relevant stakeholders
• support TPRM governance bodies
• perform other duties as required
You will join the Global Policy and Regulations team within the Group COO Chief Operating Management, TPRM function, located in Kraków. As a member of this team, you will support the team members in their daily duties as well as perform regulatory analysis aiming to ensure that UBS policy framework stays in line with regulatory requirements. As part of your responsibilities, you will build relationships with various stakeholders and gain valuable experience within TPRM and with other Business Divisions and Group Functions.
• interest in investment banking, banking law and risk management
• very good written and spoken English
• at least intermediate knowledge in MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• good analytical skills
• good communication skills and ability to work in a team
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.