Presentation and Design Specialist (Chief of Staff & Cyber Culture)
Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Do you have proven ability to design, develop and deploy eye catching PowerPoints, digital platforms and print media? We are looking for a presentation and design specialist to:
- To take effective briefs and design & create engaging PowerPoint presentations keeping in line with brand guidelines for executive reporting and senior presentations
- Work with source material provided by experts in their field
- Maintain a source content repository, including management of periodic review meetings to review pipeline of powerpoints and other design work needed
- Work closely with immediate team members to design eye catching and memorable material for communication and education initiatives
- Support design updates on internal and external websites
- Deliver bespoke design & presentation material for internal and external purposes as required
- Support and co-ordinate a wide variety of design projects across the business delivered within the framework of the global visual identity system
- Create templates, visual elements, illustrations, charts and infographics which effectively communicate key messages
You’ll be joining the Chief of Staff & Cyber Culture team within the Chief Information Security Office (CISO). We manage the processes and governance designed specifically to protect the bank against cyber-attacks and to keep the firm’s data secure. As a presentation and design specialist you’ll play an important role in conveying key messages about cyber security.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating a wide range of design and PowerPoint skills and awareness of industry trends
- Previous experience working with visual identity systems and global brand guidelines
- Must have an advanced knowledge of PowerPoint, Microsoft Word and Excel. Strong working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator would be an advantage.
- A good understanding of modern digital techniques, including web, social and template design
- Proven experience creating high-quality visual designs and thinking conceptually
- Self-motivated individual
- Meticulous, detail-oriented individual
- Good written English skills
- Ability to prioritise, multi task and work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Cyber knowledge preferred but not essential
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.