IT Risk & Control Specialist
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you an exceptional IT Risk Manager? Do you want to use your IT Risk Management expertise to help our organization succeed?
We’re looking for a IT Risk & Control Specialist to:
• effectively manage risk related to off-shoring, near shoring and outsourcing initiatives (ONO)
• identify and plan mitigation for potential issues as they arise
• ensure that processes, deliverables, and responsibilities are fully aligned with strategic priorities
• engage with colleagues at all levels to meet business requirements
• focus on product/process/service enhancement and optimization and know how to manage risk in outsourcing services
• collaborate with technologists & non-technologists to drive delivery of optimal outcomes for UBS
You’ll be working in the Technology Operations Center (TOC) team in Wroclaw. People are at the heart of the TOC and we will partner with you to provide you with the necessary training & development opportunities to allow you to achieve your full potential and achieve your career ambitions.
• ideally a minimum 5+ years of IT Risk Management experience
• demonstratable experience of collaboration with colleagues across the globe
• inquisitive, able to challenge effectively and manage conflicting stakeholder needs
• excellent written and verbal communication skills
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.