Application Developer - Wealth Management
Information Technology (IT), Outsourcing / Offshoring
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Do you know how to solve challenging problems in elegant ways, have a knack for technology and love to see it solving business problems?
Our goal is to provide top-class investment solutions tailored to our clients' needs, making UBS GWM their partner of choice. We’re looking for someone like you who supports us to:
• Get in and contribute to our strategic projects to consolidate the end-to-end reporting process
• Take ownership of the design and setup of our internal technological infrastructure
• Develop and maintain small apps for our operational business units
• Assist our operational units with your technical expertise
You’ll be working in an international and diverse team focusing on Wealth Management solutions and services. We closely work together to find the best solutions for our clients.
• Excellent technical skills and background know-how incl. programming and IT infrastructure (e.g. database management, server infrastructure, SQL, C#, Python)
• High level of abstract thinking and strong analytical skills
• Interested (or even with experience) in financial markets and investment management
• Ready to take responsibility and ownership
• Intrinsic drive to accomplish tasks with high energy and perseverance until reaching the best possible, high quality solution
• Necessary communication skills to present complex matters in an understandable way – adapted to the background of the recipient
• Fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.