Technical Business Analyst
Operations, Product Management and Development
Job Reference #
Do you have a knack for problem solving? A tendency to dig in, understand issues, clarify with stakeholders and design solutions? Are you able to multi-task and manage multiple parallel demands efficiently? Are you organized with strong communication and partnering skills?
We are looking for someone like that who can help with delivering critical changes, technical and process based, in support of the bank’s Finance capabilities. The role includes:
• eliciting and engineering functional and non-functional business requirements
• creating solutions to requirements and influencing strategic design principles
• producing documentation for requirements (User Stories, etc) and solutions specifications
• developing subject-matter expertise and enhancing depth of ownership and influence
• collaborating with Development and Business in deliverable acceptance testing
• coordinating with the project management team in release timelines and resourcing
• partnering with multiple stakeholders within projects but also in supporting BAU activities
• evaluating and mitigating risk, working towards strategic and financial targets
You’ll be an IT Business Analyst in a Central Automation Team working with peers across multiple locations and disciplines. The Central Automation Team is building out our in-house Group Operations Automation capability with the goal to improve client service, reduce risks and costs, and enable all of us to remove the time spent on manual, repetitive tasks - to transform how we work and make our work more meaningful.
We aligned our efforts to the business divisions to gain agility on the ground, and enable the divisions to prioritize and execute automation efforts according to their needs. The Central Automation team oversees the agreed set of automation tools and services for use in GO, to ensure we can scale solutions in a consistent way across all functions. This alignment allows us to sharpen our efforts to transform digitally and automation delivery is very business and platform specific.
• minimum 2-3 years of experience in business analyses, IT or finance area
• a proven track record of IT project delivery
• an understanding of software development frameworks (Waterfall, Scrum, SAFe)
• a demonstrated ability to understand dependencies, priorities and to manage parallel initiatives
• experience working with and contributing to teams with diverse skillsets
• demonstrated conceptual, analytical and problem synthesis & resolution skills combined with the data analysis skillset
• a proven track record of engaging and partnering with peers and senior stakeholders
• technically savvy with an ability to rationalize diverse business needs
• a confident and accurate communicator
• a team player yet willing to take the initiative of own action
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.