Backend Developer / DevOps
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Full Time, Part Time
Are you looking for new challenges? Have you worked a few years as backend developer including DevOps tasks?
We are looking for someone who will:
• develop data interfaces between UBS systems and an external vendor platform through cloud-embedded web services in an agile development environment
• set up and maintain technical infrastructure required for developed data interfaces and data migration
• constantly communicate with colleagues
Full Time Position with possibility to work Part Time - 80 -100%
You’ll be joining our Asset Management IT team based in Europe. We provide IT project management, software platform integration and software development services for the bank's direct real estate business in EMEA. As a software developer and DevOps, you’ll play an important role in a strategic software project to implement the future core platform for our business.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• 2+ years of experience in software backend development, preferably with C#/.Net and cloud embedding
• Experience in DevOps in IT environment with focus on platform integration. Experience with technical due diligence and software deployments in a large organization
• experience with Scrum and other agile processes
• experience in financial sector
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.