In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Krakow is the most Vibrant Workplace – Poland in the Central and Eastern Europe Business Services Awards 2020!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Supporting the Product Owner in translating functional requirements into solutions and participates in the process development
- Understanding business requirements, assessing the complexity of these and translate and maintaining process design documentation and communication of functional and process changes
- Ensuring the product design and implementation adheres to functional requirements and HEINEKEN standards and best practices (i.e. Quality, Architecture, Compliance & Security).
- Delivering working product enhancements with the allocated timescale and quality standards that minimize rework and aspire a zero defect culture.
- Collaborates with product Architects on the solution design to ensure it conforms to overall architectural vision and technical roadmap;
- Conducts continuous improvement analysis on existing application architectures and identifies architectural optimizations;
- Verifies the implementation—ensure the delivered system is consistent with the agreed architecture, and meet the requirements
You are a good Candidate if:
- You have Bachelor/Master’s degree
- You have 3-5+ years’ experience required in a similar role / a complex international environment / FMCG industry
- You have strong experience in and expert knowledge of SAP & Azure Data & Analytics PaaS and SaaS components
- SAP reporting & analytics toolset (BW, BO, HANA)
- Microsoft Azure reporting & analytics toolset (data lake storage, Data Factory, Databricks, SQL & Synapse for modelling and serving data
- PowerBI and SAP analytics cloud for visualization
- PowerBI Premium & Power BI Gateway and Service Admin
- PowerBI Data Analysis Expressions (DAX)
- SQL Management Studio
- Visual Studio – SSIS / SSAS OLAP / SSAS Tabular
- Microsoft Certified Solution Expert - Data Management and Analytics (MCSE)
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- You have experience in and knowledge of SAP technology based BI & Analytics processes (SAP HANA, BW and processes (SLT, SDI, BODS)
- You have strong experience in and expert knowledge of ETL and transformation technology across the different technologies.
- You have strong understanding of technical specifics on Azure and SAP reporting and analytics components;
- You are able to drive decisions and recommendation about which technologies are needed to develop the product;
- You have the ability to visualize and create high-level models to visualize how the business requirements will be translated into analytics solutions;
- You have experience of working in a deadline driven environment with rapid release cycles;
- Preferably you have experience with working in an Agile environment
- You have excellent communication skills (both verbal and in writing): ability to communicate well with technical and non-technical people;
- You are analytically and quantitatively strong and are highly structured
- You have problem solving and root cause identification skills;
- You have strong technical background with experience in one or more IT areas;
- You are a team player and you are able to work effectively at all levels of the product teams with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus;
- you speak English fluently
Events and benefits:
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer