MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• University degree in business studies with a focus on Finance, Administration, and or Management;
• 2+ years’ professional experience on a similar position;
• Ability to take ownership and responsibility for everything in your portfolio;
• Confidence in communicating with people at all levels in the organization;
• Fluent in English, both written and oral (other languages - nice to have);
• Very good knowledge in handling MS Office applications, especially MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong service and result orientation, reliability and high operational readiness and resilience, strong attention to details;
• Ability to work in teams, as well independently in a global project;
• Knowledge about principles & practices management (nice to have);
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens or Sodexo card;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Be a part of the new team responsible for maintaining PMI Principles & Practices;
• Update and publish relevant global and policies and guidelines on demand and make sure they are timely reviewed by their owners;
• Communicate the changes within PMI organization through dedicated channels;
• Cooperate with translation agencies;
• Deliver reports, data analysis and data cleaning when necessary;
• Interact with mid to senior level executives, sharing the knowledge, experience;
• Take an active role in process improvement and innovations.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.