Shareholding Reporting Specialist within Compliance
Compliance, Operations, Risk
Job Reference #
Do you have an interest in analyzing and monitoring the global shareholdings of UBS? Are you an avid problem-solver?
The Group Shareholder Reporting (GSR) team is looking for someone like this to help us to:
• discharge the global obligations of UBS towards reporting of aggregated shareholdings in accordance with regulatory and legal requirements in each relevant jurisdictions and across all Business Divisions
• place and monitor trading restrictions and provide trade approvals to business when questions of regulatory ownership limits arise
• liaise effectively with UBS staff outside the team, such as Equity traders, Capital Markets teams, Operations, in-house Legal and IT specialists, all while working closely with GSR colleagues in EMEA, Americas and APAC on a day-to-day basis
• build and maintain good relationships with Regulators, Exchanges, Issuers of Securities and other stakeholders
You’ll be a member of the EMEA hub of the GSR Team, sitting within Group Compliance, Regulatory and Governance and located in Krakow. We are an international team responsible for analyzing global equity holdings in issuers regulated in the EMEA region, monitoring holdings in sensitive industries and where appropriate, reporting holdings to the relevant regulators. Furthermore, we provide guidance to all business divisions on the impact of trading with respect to major shareholder reporting.
• a Bachelor or Master degree, ideally in Economics, Business Administration, Political Science, or Law
• knowledge of financial products and/or trade lifecycles (prior Banking or Investment/Fund Management experience is an advantage)
• a keen interest in working on compliance topics (experience in the interpretation of laws and regulations would be nice to have)
• fluency in English. Fluency in German is an advantage, so are additional language skills
• a great communicator that can handle challenging situations
• attention to detail and an ability to analyze and process large amounts of data
• willing to perform work to a constantly high level of accuracy
• extensive MS Excel skills
• some experience of process management and a good understanding of the need to mitigate process risks
• a fast learner with an ability to understand and pickup complex tasks quickly
• enquiring in nature with a propensity to question facts and data, and a tenacious attitude towards problem solving
• self-motivated and willing to always go that step further
• an excellent team player, ambitious and with a structured approach to working
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.