Who we are looking for:
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. We’re a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have – on our clients, our communities and each other.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street.
Who we are looking for:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
As Senior Client Service Specialist you will
- Ensure the services delivered by our Joint Ventures (JV) teams are delivered with excellent quality and on-time
- Ensure the delivery of BAU activities that have not been offshored
- Establish and maintain good business relationships with our client and assist with their inquiries in a professional manner
- Establish and maintain an effective collaboration with the joint venture offshore teams as well as onshore Munich and Irvine teams
- Track the joint venture team’s quality by monitoring their work results, external communication and observance of deadlines across a multitude of functions
- Creation of MIS reporting for the tracking of KPIs
- Address findings and errors in order to prevent occurrences and create written procedures where needed
- Escalation contact for the client, several local and foreign banks, investment companies, as well as internal departments globally
- Independent research and resolution of complex issues that may arise; liaising with various counterparts on behalf of the client
What we value:
- Good technical skills in using MS Office
- Fluency in English required, German language skills beneficial
- Strong organizational and communications skills as well as team orientation
- Ability to deal with external as well as global operating parties in an efficient manner, considering cultural differences
- Self-motivated with the strength to take control and ownership of a situation
- Premium life insurance package;
- Employee savings plan;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway