Sales Strategy & Support Business Analyst with State Street Global Advisors, SA
Key Responsibilities include:
·Help lead in development of business intelligence tools
- Analyze sales data and trends and run competitive analysis
- Monitor fee arrangements / trend analysis
·Collaborate with Finance to run monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting
- Craft management reporting materials as needed
- Assist business heads by providing sales pipeline, activity and data analysis as well as other ad hoc data requests
- Work closely with Sales team to ensure proper use of Salesforce including pipeline accuracy, business at risk and activity metrics
- Partner with Salesforce team aligning dashboard and tool development with EMEA ICG needs
·Contribute to efforts to align Sales team effectiveness programs globally
·Participate in key projects to improve efficiencies and re-evaluate processes
- 3-4 years of previous research or analyst experience preferred
- Excellent analytical and research skills
- Authority on database technology and Microsoft Office
- Creative and upbeat with strong work ethic and intellectually curious
- Strong organization skills and detail-orientation
·Capability to take ownership and initiative, to negotiate, influence and build consensus
·Ability to work in deadline driven environment
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.