Who we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced operations manager with strong technical and business process skills, and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization. Flexible approach and ability to work under strict deadlines is essential.
In this role, you will report to the EMEA Benefits Manager within the GHR Global Benefits team and will be expected to lead the EMEA Benefits Administration team.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As an EMEA Benefits Administration Manager you will
- Be responsible for managing the GHR benefits administration team across EMEA;
- Act as the escalation point for all benefits administration issues;
- Mitigate risk by ensuring well documented end to end operating processes, inclusive of vendor touch points are maintained throughout the region;
- Effectively manage benefit plans, ensuring employees can easily access benefits and find information related to these;
- Engage with key stakeholders, subject matter experts and operational areas to quantify, track and measure potential business benefits for any defined HR processes;
- Ownership of GHR Service Centre relationship and content for benefits;
- Act as a key contact with benefit vendors and internal GHR teams;
- Manage communication plans with vendors and Internal Communications team;
- Lead the process implementation of new benefit schemes in conjunction with the broader Benefits team;
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with all leadership levels as a key partner;
- Develop and build strong partnerships across key areas such as GHR, Finance, Audit and Compliance and vendors.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience of leading group conversations;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to inspire change and innovation, “can do” attitude;
- Ability to set priorities and handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Ability to deliver high quality work and to work under pressure with attention to detail
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees and management and handle confidential information in a professional manner;
- Strong customer focus;
- Strong leadership skills including delegation, prioritization and motivation.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- 8 years of overall working experience with at least 4 years in an Operations Management role, with a strong understanding of best practice around controls, regulations, compliance, and working with outsourced providers;
- Experience in owning a number of operations processes and implementing lean measures to make administration of tasks efficient and concise;
- Excellent English language skills;
- Good Excel skills (practical usage of various functions i.e. pivot tables, v-look up others);
- Working knowledge of Polish labor law would be a plus.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway