About the job
This role is in the diverse and international, Workforce Capabilities & Analysis team in Application Services, IT Operations, covering the areas: HR, Finance, Robotics and Analytics. Our team is placed in Viby, Denmark and Gdansk, Poland.
As a department, we are taking care of the IT maintenance and support. Ensuring we service our applications in the most optimal way focusing on quality. We empower ourselves and our partners with collaborating closely in a honest and open way whilst having fun doing IT.
We are scaling up in the Analytics area and you will join the growing team in IT Operations supporting our business users with incident resolving, “how do I?” queries, sharing tip and tricks and training in every area of Arla. The job will have you looking at very specific and detailed queries from super users and citizen developers from areas across supply chain, central finance, local country accounting teams, HR and the customer and consumer support teams as well as many others.
In this role you will find yourself in a team of professionals who are trusted as the experts of their area. With the freedom and trust to get on and do a great job, whilst being empowered to realise the improvements they identify in their daily work.
Working everyday with so many different areas gives you the perfect platform to grow your network and develop, continuing your personal and professional growth with Arla all while being supported by your manager to not just hit the business targets but really ensure your growth is not forgotten.
Specifically, you will:
- Resolve incidents in our custom built PowerBI and Data Foundation solutions
- Create and update training material
- Testing the solutions
- Support the Analytic Power House (APH)
- Agile release train in development and governance
- Propose improvements to current solutions
- Monitor our analytics environments
- Maintain our solutions to ensure stability and availability
- Share tips and tricks with stakeholders and answer for incoming questions
- Performing requested enhancements on our diverse platforms and workspaces
- Some travel activities are expected
Who are you?
You are focused and persistent on achieving goals using your abilities to ensure great collaboration with your colleagues and all our stakeholders. You will be working with a complex stakeholder environment, spanning different cultures. Thus, you have great facilitation skills and thrive at engaging with people of different cultures and from various backgrounds. Also, you have the ability to link IT and business need to business benefits.
- You have a master’s degree within IT, finance or other relevant areas with at least 4 years of experience working in that area.
- Alternatively, you have got the experience working with reporting within the finance, sales or supply chain line of business and are open and willing to learn the rest
- Working knowledge of SAP BI, Power BW and/or Azure Data Services are essential
- Proficiency with Python, R, C#, SQL would be a major advantage
- Experience with ServiceNow is also an advantage
- You speak and write English effortlessly