MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• Experience working with Salesforce products, Community Cloud , Force.com, Marketing Cloud;
• Degree in any IT-related field or strong IT Background;
• Experience in software solution development, integration or deployment;
• Demonstrated ability in building, launching and growing products;
• Ability to deliver results in global, matrixed environments comprised of internal and external partners;
• Multifaceted, confident personality with the ability to successfully define and drive project execution with minimal guidance amidst multiple priorities and goals;
• Consistent track record in fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environments;
• Organizational skills to effectively prioritize multiple projects with tight deadlines;
• Demonstrated experience working with Integration technologies, with Mulesoft being an plus.
• Experience on Amazon Web hosting components would be an asset
WHAT WE OFFER?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• lunch card (Sodexo)
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Face to Face channel, namely field force team visiting our customers.
• Call center channel with agents operating in inbound and outbound contacts trought phone and chat sessions.
• Self-Service channel with websites and social media interactions.
• Lead the orchestration team that will deliver a business process between multiple products;
• Contribute to user requirements triage, understanding and estimation;
• Map affected capabilities, features and products for each business requirement;
• Respond to requests from external and internal customers regarding production issues;
• Review and approve all projects of your technical teams when in line with the standards defined for PMI consumer platform;
• Assist in design, coordination and development on projects such as requirements gathering and working with non-technical partners;
• Work with development teams to define requirements and plan projects;
• Assemble integrations sets that meet functional/non-functional business requirements;
• Take ownership for the solutions delivered matching all requirements.
Be a part od revolutionary changeAt PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly new directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fuelled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or investigating into processes. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.