MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
We are currently looking to hire a Senior IT Solution Expert – Product Data, in the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) domain of the Philip Morris International (PMI) Service Center Europe (SCE) in Krakow, Poland.
You will be part of the PLM domain, using your knowledge and experience to define, build and maintain data definitions for products purchased, manufactured and sold by PMI. For this, you will leverage previous experience in similar domains to develop, maintain and exploit data principles, quality standards & guidelines for the PLM domain while defining the overall architectural vision and directions for data distribution.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• 6+ years of experience in IT Support / Projects for IT solutions for a high-pace multinational environment, ideally across global markets for FMCG or electronics companies;
• Experience in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Master Data Management (MDM), Product Information Management (PIM) or other systems managing complex product related data across systems;
• Knowledge of integration technologies (API, ESB, ETL, message server)
o – Preferably experience in MuleSoft anypoint platform;
• Experience in functional data definitions and sematic data flow definition;
• Experience in master data governance;
• Knowledge of reporting & analytics tools – data visualization (PowerBI)
• Knowledge of SQL;
• Experience in regulated environments with GxP or other pharmaceutical like governance;
• Experience working in an ideation, experimentation approach to innovation.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Within the PLM domain, define, design and deliver technology solutions to meet business objectives;
• Lead requirements gathering with internal customers to define solutions maximizing business value;
• Collaborate with other Architects, Data Engineers, DevOps Engineers and Subject Matter Experts to design data definitions integrating seamlessly with the overall corporate system landscape;
• Provide input to the strategic direction of technology investments to assist in the development of the enterprise architecture and maximize the return on technology investment;
• Experiment to prove the value of your own ideas and innovations, driving continuous improvement;
• Interacting with mid to senior level executives from within and beyond IT;
• Consider additional implications of supporting Computer Validated System (CSV) processes.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.