MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With the huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• ambitious effective communicator with very good organizational and social skills;
• a candidate with a university degree in Accounting, Economics, or Finance;
• with a minimum of 2 years of experience in the Finance area of an international company or an auditing firm;
• a person with fluent English, strong Excel skills, and good knowledge of financial integrated systems (preferred SAP);
• a candidate with strong analytical skills, the ability to work under pressure and keen to learn and face new challenges.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens or Sodexo card;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, CIMA, CFA);
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• join a team, diverse in terms of people and activities, which offers numerous professional development possibilities;
• become a part of a larger team through collaboration with local and international partners;
• prepare budgets and analyze variances to actual results by keeping track of the latest business developments;
• coordinate and actively participate in a month and year-end closing tasks for respective PMI affiliates;
• ensure full conformity of financial statements with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles;
• perform ad hoc analysis to support the implementation of management's business decisions.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.