MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally redefining our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With the huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly new directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• Professional with University degree preferable in statistics, mathematics or technical field,
• Candidate with at least 4 years of meaningful experience,
• a proficient English speaker,
• a candidate with experience in Product Lifecycle Management Systems (knowledge of DIGITAL PLM platforms will be an asses)
• A person continuously adding value to the customer experience and prioritizing customer needs in business goals,
• A person with an ability to own the change in an organization and able to think out of the box,
• Motivated individual, well suited in uncertain and ambiguity environment,
• Experience in team/project management will be an asset.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• wide range of trainings, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, CIMA, CFA)private medical and dental care, life insurance,
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements,
• employee pension plan,
• subsidized meals in company canteens,
• multisport program,
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Act as Subject Matter Authority for several domains to provide uninterrupted workflows, first-line business support, trainings, knowledge and standard methodologies sharing to the end-user communities of Product Lifecycle Management, PLM-A and Digi platforms,
• Define and handle projects for the implementation of system changes applying project management principles, translating user requirements into system solutions and crafting user acceptance test scripts and supervising control change implementation in production. Apply consumer focus principle to maintain and improve system change efficiencies
• Provide coordinated information across markets, functions and suppliers to management to support efficient decision-making,
• Coordinate with the regional teams the upload of data and content in the system and supervise the input of data into related systems to ensure adequate data quality
• Conduct the system validation of existing processes or feasibility of process adaptations by providing significant information/recommendation on processes changes,
• Ensure awareness and process adherence to PMI Standards, Principles, and Practices,
• Lead the team to ensure effective work organization and monitor team critical metrics,
• Mentor and develop team members, ensure appropriate training to share the knowledge and standard methodologies among teams.
To join us in Operations you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes.
We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.