Together, we support Europe’s largest Dairy, a wide range of products and the farmers who own Arla Foods through great IT solutions. Helping us to create these, you can be sure to make a real difference for the entire organisation, and your colleagues near and far. Join us to help us create the future of dairy.
You will be responsible for providing a complex 2nd/3rd line support to end users in area of Microsoft Office 365 products. You will be working with M365 online technologies such as SharePoint, Exchange, Outlook, Teams, InTune and Azure. As Arla is a close partner to Microsoft you will have an opportunity to participate in product development.
Your goal will be to ensure that we meet the needs of the business and comply with the service level agreements agreed with the business and our vendors.
You will have a range of different tasks. As such, you will support configuration and management of collaboration cloud services with the appliance of existing processes and standards. You will also administrate and implement of cloud related components and applications.
Maintaining the service catalogue will be part of your job, and you will review and participate in defining
standard changes and solution architecture. Moreover, you will participate in the definition of IT standards and give advice and support to projects.
Your main tasks are:
- Provide 2/3rd level high quality end user support in the area of O365
- Ensure the day to day operational deliveries for configuration and maintenance on the O365 cloud service
- Understands and solves the problems within collaboration cloud area effectively
- Define our architectural roadmaps together with the architects
- Participate in projects as a Subject Matter Expert
Your Gdansk possibility
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. Joining IT Operation and Arla, you become part of a company where IT Operations is the core backbone of IT and through stability we are the enablers for the Future of Dairy.
As a Scandinavian company, we value mutual trust, collaboration and initiative. Thus, you will have every opportunity to share your ideas, learn and try new things on your own initiative. Join us to help us create a centre of expertise and collaborate across cultures and borders.
- You possess a wide hands-on support experience in area of O365
- You have knowledge of cloud computing environments (preferably Azure)
- You have minimum 5 years of experience within IT support
- You hold a degree in Computer science, bachelor or similar
- You fully understand ITIL
- You communicate effortlessly in English
- Microsoft 365 / Azure Associate level certification is welcome