About the job
Each of us has a role to play and the freedom to think differently and think big. Joining our team is a chance to plan and act, introducing truly valuable projects and ideas into life. We are aware that what we create and implement is also a part of Arla brand as an employer of choice. Being on the first line and building candidate experience is now important more than ever.
Your primary responsibility will be to source, recruit and select the best possible candidates for Arla – main focus would be support for growing Arla IT within Good IT Growth projects, expanding the database of potential candidates, supporting colleagues in a team and generally – TA function. Other areas you may help with would be Finance, HR Services, Speakers roles sourcing.
Your tasks would also include:
- Pro-active search of candidates via various methods (LinkedIn Recruiter license available)
- Cooperation with career offices, job portals
- Daily cooperation with internal departments
- Brand visibility: actively participating in job fairs and events like webinars
- Support to other colleagues in a team
- Handling internal and external communication via digital and social media tools
Although your primary focus will be on recruitment, you can also expect to be involved in HR projects and activities as for instance employer branding. This could mean participating in job fairs, online events and webinars as one of many ways to proactively build a pipeline of relevant candidates to the business. Last, but not least, you will be involved in other HR activities, like conducting onboarding workshops for new joiners or exit interviews with leavers.
You will be part of a talented and enthusiastic team of colleagues placed in Poland, Denmark, Germany, UK and Sweden. You can look forward to gaining thorough insight into a global organisation with a strong growth agenda.
Who are you?
- Your background and interest for HR may derive from similar position within SSC/BPO/IT industry or recruitment agency.
- It is crucial that you have more than 2-3 years of experience in recruitment/sourcing, understanding of E-2-E recruitment process and knowledge about current labour market in our sector.
- Educational background in psychology, management, economics would be an asset.
- As you will be handling a lot of recruitments, you need to be able to keep cool and stay on top of your tasks.
- Communication skills and high standards of performance would guide you daily to achieve teams goals delivery.
- At the same time – being a true team member, supporting colleagues and caring about work atmosphere in a team.
- Keeping continues communication with stakeholders in Arla would demand excellent English skills, written as well as spoken.