Who we are looking for
We are looking for an experience HR professional who will be responsible for assisting in the development & enhancement of Global T&A’s risk & compliance profile and control framework, with additional focus on process improvement of existing global processes, and where required, support on any T&A related projects.
The GHR Time & Attendance function provides services to all employees of State Street globally. Services include consultancy, system implementations, process improvement, service transition, service delivery, risk management as well as project implementation & support where required.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As an HR Operations Consultant you will
- Enhance Global T&A’s Risk & Compliance Register, identifying key controls;
- Develop a process & schedule for the function to complete self-audits;
- Review key service delivery processes & existing audit checks, make recommendations to simplify & improve;
- Provide Risk Management support and expertise to other team members who are involved in system implementations;
- Assess existing T&A impacting Controls currently owned by other GHR functions to recommend options for centralization or change of control ownership;
- Provide T&A analytical project support where required for T&A and Business driven projects – acquisitions, staff transfer etc.;
- Notify Global Head of T&A of Risk & Compliance issues;
- Engage with other key stakeholders & partners to contribute to the delivery of the Global T&A strategy;
- Provide administrative support on internal / external audit’s that impact T&A globally;
- If required, own and implement T&A solutions in countries where no solutions currently exist.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Enquiring mind and ability to investigate and solve problems;
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills – ability to keep meticulous records;
- Ability to partner with others, and lead the conversation where needed;
- Display a culture of ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role;
- Ability to communicate confidently, efficiently and clearly in both written and verbal forms;
- Strong time management skills;
- Flexibility in re-prioritizing tasks and perform effectively to strict deadlines.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- University level education in Legal, Finance, HR or Business related field;
- HR Operations background is a must have;
- Prior experience in projects is required – either as a project lead or project support;
- Time & Attendance knowledge including working time regulations will be a strong asset;
- Knowledge & experience of Risk & Compliance in a GHR function would be advantageous;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word;
- Fluent English.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway