Who we are looking for
A professional with prior experience in Fund Accounting environment who will focus on delivering reports to the Clients.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As a Client Service Operations Specialist you will
- Take leading role with Team Supervisor in liaising with other sites on all aspects of service.
- Take responsibility for the quality and timeliness of service to assigned clients.
- Take part in onboarding new tasks and operating model definitions.
- Perform and monitor quality and internal controls for all team deliverables.
- Continually evaluate current processes to strive for increased efficiency.
- Plan and manage the daily processes and the effective utilization of resources.
- Identify issues and problems in service delivery and carry out necessary corrective action, keeping team and Officer informed. Record the issue in the issues log and track progress.
- Ensure that Key Performance Indicators are produced and dispatched to Donor Sites as required.
- Ensure contingency plans exist for the work of the team and where necessary contribute to the business continuity plans and tests.
- Maintain close contact with Officer, briefing him/her on all issues and problems both actual and potential.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with donor site and colleagues, communicating effectively through formalized reporting and ad hoc liaison.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to perform effectively within strict client deadlines.
- Attention to detail
- Team player attitude
- Ability to work on own initiative
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Accountancy or Business related degree.
- Min. 2 years of experience in a Fund Accounting environment is necessary.
- Obtained or studying towards obtaining a professional accountancy qualification would be advantageous
- Very good working knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent English skills.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway