Who we are looking for
The major focus of this role is to manage Private Equity and Real Assets process in line with the departmental strategy and team resources in the Poland location. Individuals must have an understanding of service requirements, processes and procedures for fund accounting and fund administration.
PERA Fund Accounting & Administration Senior Manager will have approx. 30 direct and indirect reports and will report directly to Business Unit Head.
Ideal candidate will have at least 6-8 years of experience in Accounting, with at least 4 years specific relevant experience managing a large team in a senior managerial capacity within the fund industry, alternative industry an advantage.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of International Fund Services (IFS), acquired by State Street in July 2002. IFS, also known as Alternative Investment Solutions is a recognized industry-leading provider of fund accounting, fund administration and risk services to hedge funds and private equity funds. These services are fully integrated to provide complete end-to-end solutions that span the front-, middle- and back-office requirements of institutional investors.
Join us if making your mark in the alternative investment industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Fund Accounting & Administration Senior Manager, AVP you will:
- Responsible for the achievement of specific department performance targets and objectives
- Responsible for review and approval of Fund Accounting Tasks delivered by Accountants and Senior Accountants
- Responsible for timely and accurate tasks delivery to the Client
- Exercise operational oversight within the department and make sound operational decisions
- Contribute to the development of the organization in terms of financial planning, business strategy, service offerings and HR policies
- Create and drive a culture of strict adherence of all Corporate and Departmental procedures.
- Provide leadership and support to the department managers necessary for ensuring their teams are organized & working as efficiently & controlled as possible
What we value
Excellent communication, organizational and planning skills. Ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment
Excellent people management and leadership skills
Ability to proactively work under own initiative
Ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment
Attention to detail and concern for quality
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or Business preferable
- 6-8 years of experience in Accounting, with at least 4 years of working on Private Equity fund structures like Private Credit Funds, Direct Investment Funds or Fund of Funds.
- Investran experience and LUX GAAP knowledge would be an advantage.
- Managing a large team in a senior managerial capacity within the fund industry.
- Flexible working hours (restricted to the current business need)
- No Intra-day deadlines
- Interesting, non-repetitive process
- Possibility to Work From Home
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills training's
- Technical workshops