MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• Bachelor or Master degree in computer science or equivalent
• Solid experience in handling and deploying global IT commercial solutions.
• Demonstrated ability in project management and market deployment.
• Discernment in B2B business processes.
• Ability to deliver results in global, matrixed environments comprised of internal and external partners.
• Capacity in managing interdependencies across multiple products during deployment.
• Consistent record in fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environments.
• Organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively.
• Multifaceted, confident personality with the ability to successfully define and drive project execution with minimal guidance amidst multiple priorities and goals;
• Strong skills in communication, writing, and ability to collaborate cross-functionally.
• Exceptional problem solving skills.
• Experience working with Salesforce products (Force.com, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Fielo) would be an asset
• Professional scrum certification (Product owner, Scale, Agile Leadership) is nice to have.
WHAT WE OFFER?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• lunch card (Sodexo)
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Deliver solutions within the Digital Trade Engagement Platform to PMI markets globally.
• Lead the external configuration team throughout the project lifecycle.
• Coordinate with the business deployment team and project managers to understand market prioritization and contribute to a deployment roadmap.
• Cooperate with the product development and release team to understand the technical functionalities of each capability/ features, the timeline in which they are released and its impact on market deployment.
• Take ownership of each market deployment execution, resolving and escating issues effectively as they appear.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.