MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide. With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
The Manager IT User Experience will be responsible for overseeing all user experience and design aspects for projects delivered in IT and help install a customer centric culture. This person will work with the UX team to develop a cohesive experience throughout our digital offering/platform in order to increase user satisfaction and commercial performance.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• 5+ Years of experience in UX leadership role;
• Proven experience within UX Design, leading strategic design projects in a large organization;
• Proven ability to lead teams in applying the Design Thinking methodology to develop experiences in creative ways;
• Professional knowledge of Agile software development process;
• Fluent English;
• University degree.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Provide leadership, direction, and mentorship for a distributed team of UX Architects;
• Build strong relationships and operating rhythms with other business stakeholders to efficiently deliver user experiences that are cohesive, effective, and delightful;
• Be an effective advocate for user-centered design in a dynamic business climate; championing a user-centric focus at the intersection of design, product management and engineering
• Working across multiple cross-functional product/project teams, seek to create and influence the creation of elegant user experience to create business impact (e.g., customer, employee and advisor engagement /productivity);
• Transform existing UX team of experts into Center of Excellence providing leadership and guidance for customer/user facing projects. Build a bridge between CoE and existing UX community in PMI (both IT and business);
• Create and maintain standard tool set that can be used by projects, platforms in the UX area (Templates for customer/user facing pages). Toolset should be communicated and available for PMI community. Ensuring that delivery adheres to established design standards, as well as looking for new opportunities to challenge and evolve our thinking;
• Build operational model which will allow utilize internal UX team on the most critical activities and outsource part to external vendors where PMI knowledge is not fundamental;
• Ensure the latest trends in digital behavior and design are understood and utilized within the day-to-day project delivery, as well as when making key decisions. Embed “design thinking” as part of solution design across PMI;
• Define and implement UX Design Authority which will influence how projects which are providing user/consumer facing products are aligned with digital trends and UX standards.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.