In that role, you’ll join a new team tasked with development of the future platform transforming Arla Supply Chain to a data driven organization. This is a central part in our supply chain digitalization strategy and the platform must provide infrastructure to connect & bring together data from across systems into a single self-service setup. The platform will enable Arla to create reporting, dashboards, and advanced analytic/machine learning at scale. You will work closely with architects, Software Engineers, Data Engineers, Data Scientists and business product owners.
Specifically, you will
- Be a key member of our data platform development for digitalization across supply chain
- Create our intelligent Edges for data extraction and workload execution near production/operation
- Design cloud-based analytics solutions and applications with a focus on our Supply Chain organization, in cooperation with the architect team across Arla IT.
- Deliver data and tooling (e.g. dashboarding) for citizen/self-service users across our Supply Chain organization
- Work together with application developers building solutions on our platforms
- Work in an agile environment delivering solutions across Supply Chain in Arla
- Have a unique opportunity to shape our future setup for data driven supply chain as we are early on our journey
Who are you?
Each of us has a role to play, with the freedom to think big. We are ambitious, but we prefer accountability over control. So, if you are up for a challenge, there is no shortage of opportunities to
have an impact - and realize your ambitions - whatever they may be.
Required experience and 1+ of the 6 preferred areas below:
- Significant experience with cloud architecture for big data, timeseries, and analytics (Required)
- Significant experience in .NET Core platform development in C# (Required)
- Experience working with one or more Azure cloud services: IoTHub/IoTEdge, Digital Twin, Databricks, Data Lake, Time Series Insight, Functions, and Blob storages (Required)
- Experience with container runtimes such as Docker and workload/container orchestration using Kubernetes or similar platforms (preferred)
- Experience in site-reliability engineering practices. (preferred)
- Experience in Linux (preferred)
- Experience in real time processing using Kafka & Spark (preferred)
- Experience in front end technologies like Angular, Blazor or Grafana, and creating mart layers for the individual userfacing applications. (preferred)
- Experience developing in Python (preferred)
- Are a fluent in English (Required)