Test Engineer (IB Technology)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you motivated to deliver real business value whilst ensuring existing functionality remains intact? We're looking for someone like that to:
• Test large complex front office system
• Collaborate with other global IT teams
• Assist production operations team in rollout and production support
The role involved into IB FRC Execution services requires good understanding and preferably past work experience with electronic trading systems, algorithmic trading, financial markets and financial instruments namely Bonds, Forex, Futures. QA role implies the familiarity with FIX protocol, KDB database and preferably previous exposure to ION technology. The platforms in scope of FRC Execution services require understanding of agency business model, automatic orders matching and routing, Algo strategies of orders execution. The tooling utilized to execute QA activities implies Selenium Webdriver for NEO UI testing, Cucumber Framework and FIX tool for backend testing.
You’ll be working in the global Execution services technology team. We are a fast paced, highly motivated, delivery focused and friendly team, present in 8 cities in 6 countries covering US, Europe and Asia Pacific. Our job is to create and deliver innovative solutions for business problems whilst maintaining a complex and multifaceted platform.
• Master's degree in engineering, computer science, or related technical field
• 4+ years in software testing and quality assurance. All types of quality assurance: smoke, regression, integration testing.
• comprehensive knowledge and experience with QA best practices and methodologies.
• experience in an agile development environment. Scrum experience is an asset.
• be able multi-task between many simultaneous release and day-to-day activities.
• demonstrate ability to solve problems with strong analytical skills while working under pressure and learn with little direct supervision.
• possess a technical understanding of IT systems.
• have excellent written and verbal communication (proficient English) and interpersonal skills.
• ability to build strong working relationship with managers and other functional and technical team members.
• knowledge and experience in working with Gherkin/Cucumber language would be a big plus
• self-starting attitude and the desire to fully understand and own QA process front-to-back.
The main responsibilities of QA role are to guarantee the quality of IT deliverables and flawless behavior of the systems, including creation of test strategy and test plans, creation and execution of automated test scripts using Cucumber, analysis of complex algo systems to identify the risk areas and necessary test coverage, execution of automated and manual test cases and sign-offs for release, providing test reports and detailed feedback on found issues or potential risks, support of test environments.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.