Senior Financial Controlling Specialist
Job Reference #
We’re looking for a Group IFRS equity and regulatory capital controller to help us to:
• compile and analyze financial and regulatory information for UBS Group and significant subsidiaries, with a focus on equity, eligible capital and loss-absorbing capacity
• establish, develop and maintain sound controls and governance procedures around financial disclosures and regulatory filings
• work closely with Financial Reporting and Capital Adequacy specialists in different regions across Zurich, London, Americas and Asia-Pacific
• in collaboration with colleagues, improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the function
You’ll be working in the Group and Entity Accounting & Controlling team with a focus on last mile reporting for compliance with IFRS and Basel III policy requirements on equity, eligible capital and loss-absorbing capacity. We are responsible for preparation and analysis of both financial and capital adequacy information, which is currently one of the key measures of financial strength and stability in banking industry. This includes critical review of the UBS exposures and the risk they carry, as well as calculation of certain capital ratios. In our team we also significantly contribute to external disclosures, such as the Capital Management section in the UBS Quarterly and Annual Reports. The team will be based in Krakow, Fabryczna Office.
Check here to see what it's like to work in Finance in Poland.
• a university degree in finance or economics, with a strong understanding of IFRS accounting principles (ACCA / CIMA is an asset)
• at least 4+ years of experience in a similar role focusing on accounting and financial reporting (banking industry experience preferable)
• excellent analytical skills and problem-solving capability
• experience in data analysis, financial reporting and reconciliation of financial data with a strong attention to detail
• excellent Microsoft Excel skills (exposure to reporting tools such as SAP business objects is an additional asset)
• fluent in written and spoken English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.