IT Risk Manager
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you an exceptional IT Risk Manager? Do you want to use your IT Risk Management expertise to help our organization succeed?
We’re looking for a IT Risk & Control Manager to:
1) Project Management of remediation projects across IB Technology and working closely with other divisions
2) Identify and plan mitigation for potential issues as they arise
3) ensure that processes, deliverables, and responsibilities are fully aligned with strategic priorities
4) engage with colleagues at all levels to meet business requirements
5) Security vulnerability management and awareness of security risks
6) Assessing compliance level of the applications as well as identifying gaps and areas of improvement
7) Running Quality Assurance activities in IT Risk Area
8) Proactively assessing risks and ensuring they are appropriately remediated/mitigated
9) Participating in other, Group Risk programs to ensure IB Technology is represented and impact assessed
10) Working with the central Operational Risk Management team to ensure compliance with the Operational Risk Framework
11) Assessment of technology controls within the IB Technology team through the UBS control assessment process
You’ll be working in the IB Technology Risk team in UBS Krakow. Your role will be responsible for supporting the Operational Risk projects and will focus on remediating operational risk issues raised through audit, regulators and self-identified items leading to material reductions in the operational risk profile of the function. Variety will come from technical hands on initiatives to co-ordinate resources in application teams to deliver tangible remediation in IT controls.
1) Ideally a minimum 3-5 years of IT Risk Management experience
2) Demonstratable experience of collaboration with colleagues across the globe
3) Inquisitive, able to challenge effectively and manage conflicting stakeholder needs
4) Excellent written and verbal communication skills
5) Strong technical background, with an ability to understand and appreciate different technology and infrastructure and with an active interest in IT Security
6) Project Manager with a track record of delivering complex technology projects
7) Comfortable with hands-on “delve into the details” work, as well as high level strategic analysis
8) Person that understands IT risks and their relevance/impact to the business. Knowledge and experience of operating an IT Control Framework would be beneficial
9) Fluent in English
10) Relevant Professional Certification would be an advantage
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.