Trading Application Development Lead
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you want to play a vital part in the design of our current and future banking technology? Do you have proven ability to design, develop and deploy complex platforms and applications?
Are you also interested in managing a high performing team that will support our existing Trading UI's in Execution Technology as well as contribute to the build-out of web based component UI framework fully on cloud? Are you looking for the next step in your career?
We’re looking for an Technical Development Manager and Full Stack Developer to:
• manage a high performing software development team based in our Krakow office
• guide the team to successful delivery across multiple trading applications
• design and develop software aligned to business and IT requirements, transferring business problems into technical solutions
• contribute to the design and development of Trading UI’s with latest technology
• partner with teams across Execution technology to enable and drive deployment of Trading UI capabilities to the Front Office
• conduct code reviews and test software as needed, along with participating in application architecture and design and other phases of SDLC
• see that proper operational controls and procedures are implemented to process move from test to production
• be an integral part of a high energy front-office environment
• be highly committed, and be able to build very close working relationships with both the business and support teams
act as a coach; provide input into the staffing process; actively participate in all recruitment; manage end -of-year process as well as provide leadership for the team
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You’ll be working in the Execution Trading UI team based in our Krakow Office. Our team in Poland develops and maintains in-house Trading applications to support manual & automated trading activity for the front office. You'll be responsible for managing the team locally, consisting of developers, business analysts and testers.
• ideally 10+ years of experience as Java Developer or C# .Net
• exposure to one or more UI Frameworks (React, Angular, Node)
• understanding of relational databases (sybase, sql server, oracle)
• able to produce secure, stable and good performing code
• experience of the project life-cycle, including capturing requirements, code-reviewing and unit testing
• strong communication and team working skills
• proven experience in designing and delivering Front Office Trading UI solutions
• previous experience in managing high performing teams
• produce secure and clean code that is stable, operational, consistent and well-performing
bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.