Tools and DevOps Engineer – UBS Neo (IB Technology)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
We are currently looking for a Tools and DevOps Engineer to join the team in Krakow UBS office.
Working on this position you will be part of team which own, support and maintain several components, tools relevant for DevOPS.
With this role; we expect to find someone who can design and implement cloud native (Azure) monitoring solutions for the UBS Neo platform, GitLab expertise is expected.
Tools team also work on automations and custom scripts/applications which will improve development process and will have positive impact on quality, availability and performance of multiple feature teams.
In order to achieve all the goals you will collaborate closely with a team of Engineers, Support Teams, Developers and Delivery Managers.
The Neo Federal Teams are enabling other development teams to provide their solutions inside integrated platform called Neo. UBS Neo is our award winning, street facing, flagship, unified cross-asset platform that intends to replace all client facing systems with one modern and technically advanced solution. Neo is designed as micro-service ecosystem with state-of-the-art technologies composed into one multifunctional portal.
Tools team is a dedicated group of experienced engineers who will become subject matter experts for all kind of tools implemented and used during software development process in our project.
• Expertise in GitLab (ability to write build pipelines)
• Expertise in Azure, Azure products for continuous monitoring, Hashicorp Terraform
• Expertise in Containerization and Orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Azure Kubernetes Service)
• Expertise in Linux command line, scripting languages like Bash, Python, Power Shell
• Expertise in troubleshooting maven, gradle build issues related with Java, NPM applications
• Knowledge of Sonatype Nexus
• Knowledge of authentication systems, security certificates
• Knowledge of IP networking
• Knowledge of agile development practices (Scrum, XP, Kanban etc)
• Experience with Splunk and/or AppDynamics and Hashicorp Vault – desired
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.