Tech Software Engineer in Test
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about technology? Do you know how to solve challenging problems in elegant ways? We’re looking for someone like that who is:
• Able to look beyond the status quo and identify areas of constant change/improvement,
• Able to analyze applications thoroughly & demonstrate strong QA skills to drive quality software delivery,
• Design, code and execute automated test scripts,
• Strong responsibility, accuracy and attention to details,
• Strong analytical and logical reasoning capability,
• Consult with development engineers in resolution of problems,
• May take part in researching best practices, new tools and technology.
IB Tech Markets Regulation in Poland contains multiple teams looking after modern applications within Investment Bank space. We are a group of experts empowered to design and deliver regulatory reporting platform with use of cutting edge technological stack, e.g. Kafka, Flink, Azure, Databricks, Kibana, Java.
• Minimum 4 years of experience in testing complex systems and business flows developed with Agile/Scrum/Iterative Development
• QA experience, proven interpersonal, analytical, attention to detail/strategy, and creative problem-solving skills.
• Experience in creating and executing well defined test strategies for various types of functional, exploratory and regression testing initiatives, also with usage complex E2E test environments.
• Full understanding of SDLC, QA and Defect Lifecycle including exposure to management tools like JIRA
• Test Automation and Testing Tools experience for backend applications (TestNG, Junit, TestComplete, SoapUI or similar)
• Scripting/programming experience in Java
• Working experience with SQL and UNIX
Nice to have:
• Experience in building test automation frameworks is a plus.
• Experience in Continues Integration tools (i.e. Jenkins, GitLabCI, TeamCity).
• Experience in cloud environment is a plus.
• Test automation experience for UI applications (Selenium or similar).
• Experience in Banking & Financial Markets.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.