Job Reference #
Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly?
We’re looking for a Finance Analyst to:
• Maintain the Group Functions Service Catalogue to support the correct internal billing of Services.
• Guide users through the principles to document their Services and their Key performance Indicators (KPIs).
• Maintain access rights to the Service Catalog system.
• Deliver trainings and respond to ad-hoc queries.
• Suggest improvements and controls to increase process efficiency and data accuracy.
• Maintain the Process Catalog and Process workflows using ARIS
• Collaborate across teams to increase knowledge of dependent processes.
You’ll be working in the Service Catalog and Process Control team in Fabryczna Office Park, Kraków. We support all UBS Group Functions with their organizational changes, we ensure their services are documented and service performance is assessed as per the regulatory and customer requirements. The team consists of highly skilled specialists who work alongside our global colleagues in a challenging and rapidly changing environment.
• A university degree in an analytical field like engineering, mathematics, finance or information technology
• Very good MS Excel skills
• Fluent in English
• Excellent communicator, with strong presentation skills
• Well organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize (you make lists and get things checked off)
• Comfortable in liaising with colleagues at all levels
• Able to work on own initiative
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.