Cyber and Information Security Risk Management Specialist
Information Technology (IT), Risk
Job Reference #
Can you think quickly and outside of the box? Do you understand the complex nature of the cyber threat landscape? Do you have experience designing and maintaining information security risk mitigating controls? Are you motivated to work in a diverse and global environment and keen on exploring the area of supply chain risk and third party dependencies?
We are looking for someone like you to:
• provide expert cyber and information security advice and input, informing contractual negotiations with external parties,
• facilitate the development of relevant capabilities and implementation of specific controls, further maturing the relevant processes,
• help managing and mitigating the overall CIS risk across the Firm’s supply chain,
• support due diligence related conversations,
• support incident response activities,
The CIS Risk Management Specialist is a member of the broader Chief Information Security Office (CISO) organization, reporting into the Head of Supply Chain CIS. The CISO organization protects and preserves the value of UBS data, digital services and the infrastructure used to deliver them; and therefore ensures the bank delivers on the promise made to clients throughout.
• flare for cyber and information security; understanding how it applies across separate but interdependent ecosystems is an advantage,
• ability to define metrics evaluating the accuracy of various problem statements,
• understanding of the cyber threat landscape; experience handling incidents is a plus,
• passion for technology; ability to identify inherent risks is a benefit,
• fluency in English, in writing and speaking;
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.