Internal Control and Risk Analyst (FATCA/AEI)
Job Reference #
Are you familiar with FATCA/AEI? Do you want to help us maintaining a robust FATCA/AEI monitoring framework?
We’re looking for someone that can help us with:
• Maintaining FATCA/AEI related KPCis (Key Procedural Control Instances) and ORIs (Operational Risk Items) repository
• Contacting control owners to assess FATCA/AEI relevance
• Identifying gaps in FATCA/AEI related KPCis and ORIs and following up with control owners to remediate identified issues before due dates
• Running bi-annual ICAP (Internal Control Assessment Process) and monitoring of red and amber DE (Design Effectiveness) and OE (Operating Effectiveness) FATCA/AEI related assessments
• Producing KPCi/ORI/ICAP reports
• Tracking all issues via excel and monitor remediation progress
• Validating, consolidating and presenting findings in the monthly and bi-weekly meetings
You’ll be working in the AEI-FATCA / QI Competence Center team in Krakow as a member of the global tax team. Our role is to provide the different functions involved in FATCA, QI and AEI related processes with timely and qualitative responses in order to avoid errors in FATCA, QI and AEI relevant processes, which could pose risks to UBS’s compliance. We provide responsive service to clients and investors by answering operational related queries based on agreed procedures and FAQs.
Check here to see what it's like to work in Finance in Poland.
• Bachelor's degree or above (preferably legal/tax/financial background)
• Previous experience in FATCA and AEI (Automatic Exchange of Information also known as Common Reporting Standard CRS), and/or QI would be a benefit
• Effective team working / collaborative skills that contribute to positive working relationships with counterparts as part of a global team across many jurisdictions
• Very good knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
• Well organized, with a sharp eye for detail
• Self – motivated
• Fluent in English
Check here what it's like to work in Finance in Poland.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.