HR Reward Funding & Restructuring Analyst
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you an analytical thinker? Do you know how to develop innovative solutions? Do you have an interest in how to compensate and incentivize people in the Financial Services industry? We're looking for someone like this to help us:
– Design, manage and support group-wide reward activities such as bonus accrual process and performance management processes
– Support a range of internal stakeholders by delivering a mix of regular, custom and ad hoc reports and analyses
– Identify where synergies and opportunities for consolidation, standardization or other improvements exist
– Provide SME input into project activity where requested
You’ll be working in the Funding and Restructuring team in Krakow. The overall team consists of five members, and the team is based in the UK, Switzerland and Poland. Our role is to work with the Group Head of Reward to manage group wide compensation reporting requirements for UBS and support a variety of clients including Group Head of HR and Group CEO.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
– a graduate degree; focus on HR, Reward or other related field is a plus
– excellent analytical and data reporting skills
– an ability to define, manage and continually improve business processes
– excellent knowledge of MS Excel, ideally with experience in Visual Basic / Excel Macros / MS Access
– knowledge of reporting tools e.g., Business Objects, Tableau etc an advantage
– analytical and logical with a very strong attention to detail
– an excellent communicator, with good written and spoken English
– very comfortable working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– a multitasker, well organized and able to thrive when no two days are the same
– results-oriented with the ability to set priorities
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.