Java Developer in Test
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about technology? Do you know how to solve challenging problems in elegant ways? We’re looking for someone like that who is:
• involved in end to end testing activities including: test preparation, test execution, test reporting,
• able to look beyond the status quo and identify areas of constant change/improvement
• able to analyze applications thoroughly & come up with own ideas to automate some of the process to make our life easier
• strong responsibility, accuracy and attention to details.
• strong analytical and logical reasoning capability
You will be part of WMA (Wealth Management America) QA team who will be responsible for successful delivery of Change the Bank and Run the Bank testing engagements. Candidate must have a proven track record in a QA. Substantial experience with Quality Control methodology is required, specifically requirements/testing tractability, test planning, test execution, defect management, and project level reporting.
• java programming background and experience with automation testing with Selenium
• strong foundation in Functional Programming principles and experience with any of the relevant languages such as Scala, Kotlin, Closure etc.
• solid understanding of Design Pattern (Page Object, Factory etc.)
• strong Test Driven Development experience
• experienced with different types of tests i.e unit, integration, functional, API/systems, regression and performance testing
• can refactor, improve and fix code quality issues
• have a good understanding of CI/CD principles, Git Flow strategies and Agile methodologies
• can write White Box tests
• experienced in using containers and container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
• familiar with tools used in testing area: Jira, Xray, Allure, Gatling
• can work with other Software Engineers and come up with recipes to write
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.