Tech Internship Program: IT PMO ( Delivery & Strategy team)
Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Are you keen to deliver strategic change right at the heart of the Investment Bank Technology function? We are looking for a self-motivated and outcome-focused intern to:
* Coordinate the IB Tech Delivery and Strategy team and its actions across the myriad of high-level inputs, deliveries and internal stakeholders.
* Help drive the introduction and rollout of our 2021 objectives and key results (OKRs) across IB Technology
* Develop and productionize a new set of Digital KPIs to report our digital journey to senior stakeholders
* Work with our partners across the management team to deliver daily, weekly and monthly deliveries
* Work with and coordinate the business management team that cover our Technology sectors
* Manage actions and time-sensitive tasks for our colleagues in Group Technology
* Produce presentations for senior stakeholders across the firm to a high standard of design and content
You'll be joining the IB Technology Central Delivery and Strategy team in the COO Chief of Staff area, part of the wider COO function that helps manage the 4,000+ technologists that create and maintain Technology for the investment bank.
As a core part of our team you'll help us drive long-term change as well as manage quick-turnaround on deliveries for our internal clients across the IB and Group Technology.
* Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office, especially powerpoint and excel
* Ideally knowlege of O365 applications like Teams, Sharepoint Online
* Strong business English skills, both written and spoken
* Experience working to tight deadlines and to a high standard
* Experience managing conflicting priorities
* An inquisitive nature, can-do attitude and a desire to gain broad experience
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.