Business Analyst - Way of Working (fixed term)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about change and always looking to improve processes? Do you have a knack for understanding business processes and how we can optimize and improve through a combination of process re-engineering and technological changes? Do you have a curious nature, and are always interested in finding ways to innovate and improve processes?
We are looking for someone like this to help us:
• collaborate with business subject matter experts (SME’s) to assess business processes, identify opportunities to eliminate waste and find process automation solutions in order to increase efficiency, reduce costs/operational risks and enhance customer experience
• manage all process improvement and automation solutions of an assigned business segment
• design new processes, provide assessments of business impact and cost-benefit
• ensure compliance with policies, standards and regulatory requirements
• identify opportunities to improve business processes and implement solutions in close collaboration with operational teams
• guide operational teams to improve Data Management in GWMO by establishing standardized data collection, reporting and monitoring
• share CI/Automation knowledge enabling operational teams to identify and eliminate waste in business processes
• build good customer relationship and establish strong problem solving culture
• support and initiate cultural change towards a continuous improvement mindset
You’ll be working in the Global Wealth Management Operations (GWMO) EMEA Automation & Change team in Wroclaw. The team is responsible for the implementation of automation and Way of Working solutions across GWMO teams in EMEA with the main focus of the Business Analyst – Way of Working role being process optimization, driving cultural change and continuous improvement in order to support automation program.
This is a 12-months fixed term contract.
• good understanding of operational processes
• strong analytical and problem solving skills
• the ability to juggle multiple deliverables simultaneously
• business analysis experience and/or a change management background
• experience in working in a dynamic Agile project delivery environment
• experience with Lean Six Sigma
• good oral, written and presentation skills in English
• passionate about change and always looking to improve processes
• curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently as well as in a team and generate new ideas leading to success
• highly self-motivated with passion and enthusiasm for transformation and able to inspire other people
• a confident and effective communicator who can build and manage relationships and trust with various stakeholders
• organized, able to multi-task and manage competing priorities in a demanding environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.